Linda Howard Wears HairZing

Linda Howard, wife of Emmy Winner Ken Howard, loves her HairZings and we love their work!

I was mesmerized by the Grey Gardens production on HBO, and if you haven't seen it--don't walk RUN to get a copy. I had a great feeling he might win when I first met him, and I am glad he did. Most touching was seeing how clearly he loves his wife Linda, and she loves him. They have the easy flow of a couple who have been together for 30 plus years I believe.


Linda has fine, thin hair like I do and was so delighted with how HairZing Double Combs felt in her hair that they stayed in our booth for much longer than they were supposed to. I know she'll be wearing Zing all over Hollywood from now on. Linda and I were doing hairstyles and chatting about the Emmy's, the food she needs to pack for the 8 hour ordeal, and why the Emmy's insist on being held in 400 degree temperatures every year. Ken was saying that Hollywood has no idea of the talent both Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange have (I agree). I actually did not want them to leave. Great people, wonderful love, incredible talent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment