New Zingers - The Story Behind the Comfort

There is a different mood in my heart these days. I am cleaning closets like mad, deleting old files, recycling and giving away everything that no longer serves me. I’m choosing a more streamlined existence, without all the clutter of the past. I wear simple clothes rather than the busy patterns and ruffles that were so hot a short while ago. I am practicing cooking skills I thought were dead….and enjoying the process of working with fresh, natural ingredients that don’t come in a box or have a freezer life of 150 years.

I’m not alone. Everyone at HairZing seems to be moving in a similar direction, and we noticed the same trend with customers. Instead of getting requests for more sparkle and glitz on our HairZings, calls have been increasing for simple “non-blingy” designs. Definitely a sign of the times we are living in. We took that inspiration and poured it into our new line of casual “Zingers”. Our goal was to make your hair feel as comfy as your feet do when you sink them into warm, soft socks…..pure comfort.

For complete transparency, I must admit that Zingers are not technically “brand new”. We took an original design I created a few years ago and reinterpreted it with new comb molds that contour to your head made of (gasp!) recyclable plastic. Our stretch bands are specially designed and woven just for us. They stretch and hug your head like a dream. We launched the “Double Comb Revolution” as a whole new hair healthy way to hold and style your hair. Hope you enjoy! Please send me your comments and feedback—I’d love to know what you think. Email to: Francesca.kuglen@hairzing.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment